Saturday 21 May 2011

Birth Trauma Association

After all these years I've come across this hugely important organisation!!
Birth Trauma Association

Birth Trauma Association on Facebook

Was absolutely delighted to see that they are asking for people to register interest in a regional supporter scheme. This is exactley what I have been looking for!! Really hope that they can get the scheme up and running as I know it will help more women than anyone could ever imagine!!!

I was contacted by  a lovely long time friend the other day who had read about my birth experiences (About me - long read - you might want a brew before you start!) and shared with me her own healing from birth trauma. Love to you lady xxx

Its such a taboo isn't it. I know there are a huge number of women out there nursing Birth Trauma silently on their own. Never getting any healing or any acknowledgement for those deep deep hurts deep in our hearts. I just want to say that if anyone reading this would like to comment on this blog and share their own Birth Trauma then please feel free or send me an inbox message on facebook. I found great healing in telling my birth story... ok it was horrific... but the more and more I tell it, the more and more I find really little details that I can treasure and nurture for their beauty. It is hard to treasure the tiny snippets of experience that made your heart sing, when the horror of the trauma is drowning out everything else.

Much love and light Sarah xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment